In the event that you may have an auto accident:
- File a police report and get the other driver’s insurance information and phone number.
- Check for injuries to you and your passengers
- Take pictures not only of your vehicle, but also the surroundings (Stop signs, driving lanes, etc)
- Take pictures of the other vehicle involved
- Document location and time
- Don’t admit fault
- Don’t delay care, adrenaline can mask pain
- See your chiropractor or Doctor to obtain a prescription for massage.
- If you are in need of a referral for a chiropractor please call me as I work with many chiropractors in the Twin Cities area.
In the event of a workers compensation accident:
- Seek Medical Care by Doctor
- Ask for prescription for massage at time of appointment.
- Contact me with claim number, claim rep name so I can call insurance carrier to obtain authorization for treatment. Once I receive authorization treatments can begin.
- If you are in need of legal advice to know your rights please feel free to contact me for a referral.
Please note if you have a HSA account that this can be utilized for massage therapy services as well.
ML830 Cold Laser Treatments:
If your doctor or chiropractor would like you to have cold laser therapy please obtain a prescription for this service for billing insurance with the proper ICD10 codes.